Lost Labyrinth Extended Version
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Lost Labyrinth is an Old-School Coffee-Break Dungeon-Crawling Game.
Loads of Character abilities to choose from. In Lost Labyrinth every player needs another tactic. High replayability because every dungeon is created at random.
- Relatively short gameplay (between 10-40 Minutes)
- Tactical roguelike
- Turn based (no need to hurry)
- Very high replayability because everything is created at random!
- No character classes but many different skills to choose from
- No experience gain for killing monsters (only for reaching new levels!)
- Monsters do not move, they just block the exit in every level
- Zelda like graphics
- Smooth scrolling
- Up to 4 players at the same machine
- Control with mouse, keyboard and joystick
- Versions for Windows and Linux
- Online Highscore
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Hungarian, Polish, Russian and Chinese
|Tags||Co-op, Dungeon Crawler, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Tactical RPG|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Chinese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: