A downloadable game for Windows
Ages ago, the gods contacted several civilizations all around the world. But since then, they remained silent. Now they need to hear our calls.
Divine Ascent is a turn-based, single and local-multiplayer strategy-puzzle game with simple but addictive rules. The goal is to be the first to build towers, and to reach their tops to place temples.
Six of the biggest civilizations of the ancient times compete against each other, to be the one taken by the gods to the heavens. To this end, they've elected builders whose sole purpose is to erect monuments as high in the sky as possible.
- Arena (local-multipalyer) and Puzzles (single player) modes
- Arena is a set of 24 multiplayer levels for two to six players (humans or A.I.'s)
- Single player mode contains 30 puzzles with increasing difficulty, plus the final stage which is sort of an Arena level against 5 opponents
- Special moves
- Tile-based isometric 3D graphics
- Each civilization has its own theme and atmospheric background sound design
This game is currently unavailable
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.